Toysox Oy Ltd
Melkonkatu 16 B
We collect personal information for customer relationship management purposes. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is the agreement between us and the resulting statutory obligations. The provision of personal information is a prerequisite for the conclusion of the agreement. In other words, you cannot order goods from our online store if you do not provide your personal information.
We also collect personal information for marketing purposes. The legal basis for processing personal data is consent.
We do not make profiling and automatic decisions about you.
Your personal information will be received by:
– Our company and its employees
– A payment agent who receives a payment from you
– A transport company that transports goods to you
– Accounting Office, which records our order book
– an accountant reviewing our accounts
– An IT company that maintains our website
We keep your personal information:
– Online shopping for five years
– in your e-mail archive for seven years
– accounting records for seven years
You have the following rights:
– the right to verify your personal data
– the right to rectification
– Right to limitation of processing (for example, you may prohibit marketing)
– the right to object to the proceedings
– the right to withdraw consent (for example, you can withdraw your consent for marketing)
– the right to appeal to the Authority
Please note that you have the “right to be forgotten” only if we have no legal obligation to continue processing your personal data.